MOVING TO LEVEL 2
We are now fully back open!
Our showroom is now fully back open and we are ready to help you with any of your window treatment needs. We are also back doing full measures, consults and installation so if you require a measure and consult give us a call today and we will get that booked in for you.
All of our staff have completed the online training course of Covid-19 Infection Control and will be following all of the Covid-19 safety regulations and procedures to maintain the safety of our valued customers and also of our staff.
We will be using safe Hygiene Measures, Safe Distancing and appropriate PPE gear.
All movements of our installers will be recorded and they will be carrying and using sanitisers before and after each job and during where necessary.
We will be contacting you all previous to any installtion or check measure being carried out so you will know what to expect when we arrive.
There are also a few things our customers will need to do before we arrive, as well as our staff, to help keep us all safe. See below for more details.
SITE VISIT GUIDELINES
WE WILL CONTACT YOU PRIOR TO ANY INSTALLATION OR SERVICE ON SITE AND ENSURE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
* You and everyone in your household/bubble are free of symptoms of COVID-19.
* You agree to our staff member or contractor entering your premises.
* You and everyone in your household/bubble has not travelled outside of New Zealand in the past 14 days.
* No one in your household/bubble is high risk or immune compromised.
* You can confirm that neither yourself nor anyone in your house/bubble is aware of having been in close contact (wihtin 2 meters for 15mins or more) with someone that has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or suspected to have it.
IF INSTALLATION OR MEASURING IS TO PROCEED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL ON THE DAY TO CONFIRM DETAILS AND WE WILL ASK YOU TO DO THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR HOME:
* Maintain a 2 metre seperation from our installers or staff.
* Clean the work area by vacuming and mopping the floor, disenfecting door handles, window frames, stair balustardes etc.
* Open windows and doors where possible to maximise ventilation
WHEN WE ARRIVE ONSITE OUR INSTALLERS AND STAFF WILL GO THROUGH THEIR SAFTEY CHECKLIST:
* Practising safe distancing while on site
* Have a sanitiser station set up and used regulary on hands and surfaces touched.
* Wear appropriate PPE gear including work shoes and in some cases gloves, masks and protective gear.
* Remove all their rubbish and dispose of it off site
* Equipment will be sanitised before and after installation.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTADNING AND IN HELPING US TO CARRY OUT OUR WORK IN THE SAFEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR BOTH YOU AND OUR STAFF.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the shop (09) 238 9326 between 9am & 3pm.